Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_tipfan

Reaction score
Looking to start growing hops. Anyone know of any place i could get Rhizomes local around the South Everett/North Lynnwood area. Starting with Cascade, Centennial, Saaz and Chinook. Never grown hops before but thought i may give it a shot. Any help would greatly appreciated.

I don't know of any places locally, but freshops.com and morebeer.com sell them. You could try a local nursery or something, if they don't they could probably tell you where to go. I'm interested too, but probably won't be growing for at least a year.

s_tipfan said:
Looking to start growing hops. Anyone know of any place i could get Rhizomes local around the South Everett/North Lynnwood area. Starting with Cascade, Centennial, Saaz and Chinook. Never grown hops before but thought i may give it a shot. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Most local homebrew stores will stock them right before planting season. Mine takes pre orders

Mountain Homebrew in Kirkland just sent an email about Rhizomes. I was just searching on what I'd like to grow, my and my wife's dad have Cascades and Goldings between the two of them.

Back