This Woman Takes Her Beer Very Seriously

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterTipsy

Reaction score
Danielle-Holt-img-071212.jpg

http://www.kcra.com/news/Woman-slap...8/15493678/-/11972u4z/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn6

Her boyfriend brought home the wrong beer and refused to return it for what she wanted.

She wasn't too happy about that so she slaps her BF around and the cops are called. :drunk:

I wish I knew the beers in question!

LOL @ calling the cops because your woman slapped you around... Now your wussiness is documented and on public record!

Not too cool, dude. There's plenty of documented women having beat up their boyfriends, and it's no cooler nor funnier than the other way around.

In any case, I'd have to say the first drink(s) she had were Mad Dog 20-20.

MC

Not too cool, dude. There's plenty of documented women having beat up their boyfriends, and it's no cooler nor funnier than the other way around.

In any case, I'd have to say the first drink(s) she had were Mad Dog 20-20.

MC

Oh ok, I see it's ok to make light of the situation as it pertains to what beers she wanted, but not the fact that she slapped him and he called 911.

LOL

Lighten up Francis.

I've seen on the news where wussy girl waits till her boyfriend is asleep to pummel the snot out of him. I'd stomp a mudhole in her ass & put Her THROUGH the door. Steeeerick-aaa!

We all know he's,going to forgive her and crawl back to her.
Can't wait for him to get the wrong "Pampers".....

be classy and maintance your standard ...but i think it is good that your boy friend learnt his lesson.

Latest posts

Back