The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pelini brought us back 9+ wins/year. Took a while for Osborne to get NC win. Wasn't a fan of the firing. Frost inherited a comatosed team. Stats show domination in the 2 games except for 2 important ones...turnovers and score. They have energy. Just need to straighten some schematic stuff and help the poor walk-on red shirted sophomore qb. Our actual starter qb is a true freshman...so fak

No one cares! Really, no one. Maybe start a thread with those inbred Bama fans and leave the educated folks from New England alone. You guys are the reason we can’t have nice things.

For the record Pats are in my top 50 NFL teams. Some day Belch-chick and Brandy will be gone. I have VERY nice things. It's called...ancient memories!

Any niner fans?

For the record Pats are in my top 50 NFL teams. Some day Belch-chick and Brandy will be gone. I have VERY nice things. It's called...ancient memories!

Any niner fans?

Dude, you're in the wrong thread...

The annoying football thread is a few doors down the hall...

I don't see a topic...just Masshole BS...well, that describes the Pats right??

Not Major Tom...Uh, Rocket Man from Elton John...

tapatalk_1533933125444.gif

If that doggie puts up with you you might be salvageable.

But...Austin? The blue dot in the middle of a dreadfully red state? What's up with that?

If that doggie puts up with you you might be salvageable.

But...Austin? The blue dot in the middle of a dreadfully red state? What's up with that?
nice mexican tiles.. see your ok, and respcted...that dog carcass must put off the ladies though.
liberal tree hugging animal loving nerf hurder..I am. Lucky move from Santa Cruz...minus the whale sized lesbians there. Here in Texas..everyone is whale sized.

She is FAR from a static carcass. Eats more hot wheels then dog food.

harsh.
love it :D

In other news, Red Sox tied their all-time season win total (105) using the baseball roster equivalent of a kitchen sink beer recipe.
Two guys with their first big league home runs - in one game?
If nothing else it's been fun watching something verging on historic...

Last edited:
To post here, you have to have to some kind of connection to massholes.

I drank beer with Cape for a weekend and I almost went to Masstoberfest once.

That gets me in.

To post here, you have to have to some kind of connection to massholes.

I drank beer with Cape for a weekend and I almost went to Masstoberfest once.

That gets me in.
****..lived in Danvers worked in Gloucester. That's all you got? Not too big initiation eh?

Where you from anyway in Az?

Hey, that's pretty good Trip, you recognize the shape of NE, after lambasting a guy for comments he made about Husker football. My gawd how odd that somebody would move around a little. Many people leave NE and only go back to visit less adventurous family.

Parents...using the term loosly...were adventurous. That's why they moved from Lincoln Nebraska to variuos places in California....Nevada.....Hawaiii. But never the east. Grandparents both lived in Lincoln and stayed with them every summer until 18. Got my bachelor's in Phoenix. Job in Santa Cruz. Married,kids. Moved to Austin for job in 1994. Got sent out to Massachusetts couple times for 5 week training classes. Stayed in Danvers. Training in Gloucester. Did one stint in May and another in October. During the weekend when the guys got tired of strip joints, toured around. Enjoyed the leaf change in October-ish. Georgous country up there.

I have no clue why I started following this thread...probably black out drunk clicked "follow". Like how I start most of my beer trades..[emoji39]! But yes, there is no Nebrasshole threads..we're just too fricking nice!

Last edited:
Pfft, Panties too tight? I was going commando when I wrote that. Anyway, if you're going to PTN's fest have a homebrew for me, and understand my husband will be watching the freaking Huskers probably loose while you're standing around Paul's pizza oven hoping what comes out is edible. Thankfully I have a hobby or three.:cask:

For the record, I actually don't hate the Pats. It's rather amazing what they accomplish with the sub-par, for lack of a better term, talent they get. Hate the Yankees. and always root for Red Socks (but only post season like 2004) unless they're playing the Giants. Got to stick with family..

Thanks for the invite Pianoman, and for the record I don't care about the Huskers either, but I married a Nebraskan, so I know much more about it than I care too. :)

Pfft, I share it with my HB club, I share it at events the club does, and I ship it to competitions. If you want to discuss it further pm me.
Love your attitude. Just wondered if you gave it a thought. We're not a club nor fancy dancy judges. Some of the best beer I've ever had was from these guys. TwistedGray makes the most inivated brews I've ever had..just as 1 example.

Back