Shout out to Midwest Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpittard

Reaction score
I want to give a big shout-out to Midwest Supplies (here). Their selection is great, prices are cheap, service is impecable, and shipping is inexpensive and fast. If you are shopping around for brewing supplies, please, do not hesitate to check out Midwest.

Cheers to such a great store! :mug:

DP

They also give discounts to AHA members....

Even with the shipping pricing they use, I find they are usually more than competitive with other online homebrew shops.

Even with the shipping pricing they use, I find they are usually more than competitive with other online homebrew shops.

Agreed. I just ordered a kegging system, which includes a corny keg and a 5lb co2 canister, and some other miscellaneous items and shipping was only $18. I think that's pretty killer!

+1 I buy my equipment from them as well as some of their AG recipe kits.

The Belgian Tripel (with 17 lbs. of 2 row!) is delicious as well as their Hop Head DIPA recipe.
I'm bottling their Bigfoot clone this weekend. They just rock. I can order on Monday and have my ingredients in-hand by Friday for brewing over the weekend.

The times that i've contacted them they have been fast to respond and always very courteous and helpful.

I highly recommend them.

+1 They've been my online store since I started brewing two years ago. Great products, great service!

+1 I buy my equipment from them as well as some of their AG recipe kits.

The Belgian Tripel (with 17 lbs. of 2 row!) is delicious as well as their Hop Head DIPA recipe.
I'm bottling their Bigfoot clone this weekend. They just rock. I can order on Monday and have my ingredients in-hand by Friday for brewing over the weekend.

The times that i've contacted them they have been fast to respond and always very courteous and helpful.

I highly recommend them.

I can order by Thursday before noon and have by Friday night, but then I'm only five hours away. Earlier in the week is tougher as they are catching up from the weekend orders.

Latest posts

Back