1st Label Attempt. Let me know what you think please.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stTimer

Reaction score
Im not sure how to just post the picture on here so you have to link. My apologies. Looking forward to feedback.
(update) Boerderij was kind enough to post it for me.

3743040222_3aa3a2e3ea_b.jpg

Very well done!!! I think it looks amazing.

Thanks for the help and the compliment. This whole computer thing can be confusing. :)

Only reason there are 3 on there like that is to conserve paper when Im printing. :) SAving the environment while getting drunk, one Atomic Donkey at a time.

I like both the name and the label. They are both pleasing art IMO. Don't explain it or justify it and it works well. This is a thinker's label. :)

Well done!!

That is extremely classy and super legit. I'm usually not a fan of gradient fills giving the shine effect, but this was done very well. Color me impressed!

I like everything about it except for the spelling. The BJCP spells it hefeweizen, with one "f" and the "e" before the "i". You are certainly welcome to spell it however you like, just a suggestion.

Thanks for all the postive feedback everyone. Coastarine, I didnt even notice the spelling. HA ha. I jsut wanted to get them on the bottles. Ill have to fix that for sure. Thanks for pointing that out. Also, jsut thought Id mention I was born in Pensacola. Miss that place!

Oh well. It isnt going to happen. It was just the same label but with the correct spelling.

The i and the e are still transposed. Nein, darfst du nicht buchstabieren wie du willst! Sonst kommen die Buchstabierungnazis und erschiessen dich! Bitte korrigieren, denn Deutsch ist ja die reine Goettersprache!

HEFEWEIZEN. I love the stuff.

Ich entschuldige mich für die schlechte Rechtschreibung. Ich war in zu viel von einem Sturm, die Etiketten auf den Flaschen zu bekommen. Das wird wieder nicht geschehen.

Thanks again Boerderij. I think its because Im using a govt computer. Its really funny what you can and cant do on here.

Lost count man, but its all worth it. By the way, another satellite will be falling in the Dayton area in 20 mins so keep an eye out.

Ich entschuldige mich für die schlechte Rechtschreibung. Ich war in zu viel von einem Sturm, die Etiketten auf den Flaschen zu bekommen. Das wird wieder nicht geschehen.

Awesome response! Wow, I didn't expect that.

I spent a few years in the Bedburg area. Well, that was where I was living but I was lucky enough to get to travel a lot.. Great people!!

1st Timer-
Think you could post a recipe for that hefe? I've been looking for a stronger hefe for a while and haven't been able to find one.

BTW Awesome label!!

Not a problem. Im at work so I dont have my recipe book with me. I'll either get it on here tonight or sometime early tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back