Harvest Moon in New Brunswick NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foyt20

Reaction score
I have come across a brewhouse/Resturant that has some great beers in New Brunswick NJ. It is called the Harvest Moon Brewery, and the Jimmy D's Firehouse Red is probably my favorite beer there. Everything is brewed onsite at the front of the resturant so you can see what they are doing. The food is excellent and the staff is really good at their jobs too. All of the wait staff is very knowledgeable about the beers they are offering that day.

If you ever go, get the sampler during dinner to try all of the micros they are offering, and then go downstairs to the bar to get a few pints of your favorite.

You can find them at :
392 George St
New Brunswick NJ
(732)249-6666
harvestmoonbrewery.com

*and no, i dont work there, just a fan :rockin:

Ack! My 10 year high school reunion was there 2 weeks ago! If I had known it was a brewery, maybe I would have gone!

HurricaneFloyd said:
Ack! My 10 year high school reunion was there 2 weeks ago! If I had known it was a brewery, maybe I would have gone!

10 year reunion? No offense man, I thought you were in your forties. Based mostly on your sense of humor.

The wife and I are heading up to Little Silver and Wayne this weekend, I'll see if I can't convince her to drop in.

Great spot. They make a really good winter ale and Tripel too.

Being you'll be in Little Silver, I'm sure you know Basil T's in Red Bank brews...

Flyin' Lion said:
10 year reunion? No offense man, I thought you were in your forties. Based mostly on your sense of humor.

The wife and I are heading up to Little Silver and Wayne this weekend, I'll see if I can't convince her to drop in.

Nope, I'm 27. Not sure why my high school, Hillsborough, was having their reunion in New Brunswick anyway. If they weren't going to have it in the 'Boro, they should have had it in Princeton.

:off:
Speaking of New Brunswick, if you're in town, head over the Grease Trucks. There's a parking lot on Fraternity Row (Rutgers) that has a bunch of those construction site-kind of meal trucks. They make something called a Fat Cat. they take a sub roll and put on 2 hamburger patties, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, and french fries. These are awesome! There are also variations like the Fat ***** which is chicken fingers, mozarella sticks, and marinara sauce. Also, very good.

HurricaneFloyd said:
There are also variations like the Fat ***** which is chicken fingers, mozarella sticks, and marinara sauce.

"You know what I could eat right now. A Fat *****. Hell, I want two Fat Bitches to eat!"

Good times...

Isn't "Harvest Moon" the phrase used to describe a woman's dirty plumbers crack?

Um? I hope not? Because then I will never, ever, ever, listen to a particular song by Neil Young again. (I'm talking, of course, about After the Gold Rush)

Back