• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Business Card holding Tap Handles and a Blichman Beer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave258

Reaction score
Everything is sold. Thank you HBT and all else!

Up for sale are some things that I have and do not use. Prices include shipping CONUS and are payable through Paypal. Feel free to PM with interest or questions.

1. Tap handles that hold a business card (vertical). Bought from Northern Brewer new they cost $37.00 plus shipping. My price $25.00 each If you buy all five I will sell for $110
3 Still Available $25.00 each or 3/$70

TapHandles3.JPG

2. Blichman Beer Gun. Brand new, I have only used it to bottle 6 bottles. Comes with accessory kit 1 and 2 for liquid and gas side fittings. If bought separate they would cost $$112.00 plus shipping. My price $75.00
BeerGun.JPG

Questions, comments or concerns feel free to let me know.
Thanks for looking!
Dave

3 Tap handles still available. $25 each or 3/$70.00

Beer Gun still Available $75

That is not the way to do business.. someone responded they wanted the item n then you sell to someone else after I already said I wanted it and where to send money...
Wow that is not the right way to be selling stuff.

I already explained to you what happened, and apologized for moving to the next person, but like I said you did not respond and after 2 hours I went to the next person.
I have been a member around here for quite some time, and have never had any issues, and I am not going to get into an argument on the correct way to do business through a classified section of a forum.

Not that its any of my business, but some people work all day, maybe he sent pm before work and didn't have time to check again until lunch. Just saying....

And on the other hand I've had people say they will buy something and back out later.

Not that its any of my business, but some people work all day, maybe he sent pm before work and didn't have time to check again until lunch. Just saying....

And on the other hand I've had people say they will buy something and back out later.

and the real kicker is im right in the next town. i would have meet him so he would not have to pay shipping plus i was the 1st person to respond and say "i want it where do i send money" then within 2 hrs its sold to someone else. bad bad:(

Back