Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decoyman

Reaction score
Boy what is up with the grains from Ed? I used the same recipe from my last brew day. 1.043 before boil, Brewmasters grains 1.050 before boil. I'll never go back to that other place. Brewmasters all the way. Thanks Ed.:mug:

Brewmasters Warehouse is my Number one supplier of products for brewing. Ed will answer questions about product, usually the same day. Fast shipping, great prices. What's not to like?

Ed violated me with a mash paddle once, but his service, products and pricing are so good, I can overlook it.

The man knows how to get it done. Only problem I have is overshooting on efficiency. So a 10% ABV RIS turns into a 12% ABV. Oh wait, I guess that's not really a problem. :)

We do not do anything too fancy. We do have a nice mill ran by a nice high torque motor. We crush the grains like we were going to brew with them.

Thanks for the orders, and the positive feedback.

Ed

Back