Wine and Beer Bottle Hanging Tags.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is brilliant, I'll be doing this for my best friend's wedding beer: "Wedding Bells Witbier". I'll post the results. Thanks!

Thanks for the template, it works great. I cam up with these two for the last batched I bottles...

5218-tags.jpg

I'm bumping an old thread here, but I have to give credit where due. Thanks for the template! Here are the labels I came up with for the 6-packs of bombers I am giving out this Christmas. Slightly amateurish, but I'm happy with them, especially with the crates I put together for them. :mug:

christmas-2012-bottle-tags_page_1-57481.jpg

christmas-2012-bottle-tags_page_2-57482.jpg

photo-57483.jpg

photo1-57484.jpg

The "just beer" one is clearly the coolest one. The artwork on all the others are awesome...but the just beer is plain cool!!! :mug:

Nothing amateurish about them at all, NOR the cool bottle holder.

The "just beer" one is clearly the coolest one. The artwork on all the others are awesome...but the just beer is plain cool!!! :mug:

Nothing amateurish about them at all, NOR the cool bottle holder.

Lol, thanks. That particular label took me about 30 seconds in MS Paint, but I thought it was fitting for a SMaSH beer!

Just a bump for one of the best ideas in the homebrew world. Thanks for doing the work for us on the template.

:tank:

Another method I use, more for clarification than for presentation, is to use round Avery OL32 1/2" labels, printed with the beer name or logo, and put them on the bottlecaps.

After looking all day for hanging tags templates for bottles, I made up one of my own as a MS word Document.

Bottle%20tags.jpg

Each tag is approx 2 inches wide, and the text area after the fold is about 5 inches.

I was going to upload the msword doc, but even with all the pics and text blocks removed it still exceeds the limit to just upload here. If someone wants it I guess you could pm me and I'll email you the document. Unless someone has an idea of where to upload it to so I can link it here for anyone.

I don't like to glue labels on, especially since I spend so much time removing them. So I like the idea of a hanging tag that slips over the neck of the bottle and hangs there. I printed it out on thick photopaper. All you need to do is cut them out, cut out the hole for the neck (or just make 2 slits at the cross) and fold it downword.

You just basically need to stick a graphic in each space, and add your own text to the text blocks...Or move stuff around and add your own text boxes wherever you want it.

Edit

Here's the links from MoRoToRiUm
Sample

Template

Just wanted to thank revvy for the bottle neck tag idea....hope its not copyrighted. I am a small batch brewer just starting out and only plan to have beer for my friends so I will write in the recipe name in the blank above the hops. I used his bottle neck idea (found the beer snob on the Internet), with Visio as my software. I hope this attachment works.

Dean's Brew.jpg

Revvy, Great idea,
I took 5 mins just now and put this together in Microsoft Publisher with a brochure template. a little wide but usable.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Krampus Ale 2.jpg

My tag ideas follow below. What do you guys think? I can't decide between the black and white labels and the black vs white logo itself.

x5PmhDd.jpg

4SfX6to.jpg

Any thoughts?

They're both excellent BCB, I can't make up my mind. I keep scrolling up and down, thinking there's an aspect that I might like better, like your logo in black, then scroll up and re-evaluate it in white and like it too... I'd use both. LOL.

The thing to think about is that you'll be using a lot of black ink if you go with the black one.

They're both excellent BCB, I can't make up my mind. I keep scrolling up and down, thinking there's an aspect that I might like better, like your logo in black, then scroll up and re-evaluate it in white and like it too... I'd use both. LOL.

The thing to think about is that you'll be using a lot of black ink if you go with the black one.

Thanks Revvy. Appreciate it. Ideally it will be on black card stock. That should reduce the black ink consumption.

Huge thanks for making this template. Removing labels is not fun. This makes things very simple but gives nice presentation for gifts etc.

I usually just put colour coded markings on my bottle caps for personal drinking but will give these a whirl for gift giving.

Bump!
Did we find a place for this template to reside permanently? I noticed the original is no longer available. Bummer!

Back