North Florida group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in lake worth, which I count as South Florida... But I see you're in Tequesta. Anyway, I'm in, and I have a buddy in boynton that's in

I'm in lake worth, which I count as South Florida... But I see you're in Tequesta. Anyway, I'm in, and I have a buddy in boynton that's in

I go to school in Tallahassee, thats why i posted for north florida. Over summer we could work some thing out.

First opportunity is ball lock kegs. I'll post more about the details and discount. they will be under $27 though.

I'm in. Don't need any kegs, but I'm looking to coordinate a pallet of malt. Either we all take whole bags, or I'll break down if paid for the time.

Also, I'm trying to work a deal to get properly sized fermentation refrigerators by working with a keg box company to sell cheap boxes without beer plumbing.

Also, I've got a commercial address with forklift and sell over $85k/mo online. If anyone is interested let me know.

The kegs are not reconditioned so you would need to buy the $5 set of replacement o-rings. I will be most likely picking them up my self and they will physically charge each keg to prove they hold pressure. I got to school in Tallahassee, so you Gainesville guys could meet me at I-10 and I-75. Let me know how many you each want and Ill start keeping track.

I am willing to do bulk grain and hops as well. I'm still looking for a source that I can justify when my LBHS sells it very cheap as well.

I'm down in broward but would be able to meet up as I travel for work. Id be interested in 5 kegs and can see if others down here are as well...

The kegs are not reconditioned so you would need to buy the $5 set of replacement o-rings. I will be most likely picking them up my self and they will physically charge each keg to prove they hold pressure. I got to school in Tallahassee, so you Gainesville guys could meet me at I-10 and I-75. Let me know how many you each want and Ill start keeping track.

I am willing to do bulk grain and hops as well. I'm still looking for a source that I can justify when my LBHS sells it very cheap as well.

Meeting you there is not a problem. I'll probably take 4-5 kegs. I can even pick up for the other guy, Michael Brock, and meet him in Alachua on my way home if needed.

Meeting you there is not a problem. I'll probably take 4-5 kegs. I can even pick up for the other guy, Michael Brock, and meet him in Alachua on my way home if needed.

I appreciate that! However, I don't currently keg my beer (and won't for the foreseeable future) so I won't need any kegs. Thanks for the consideration though!

I don't have a keg system set up yet, but I would be interested in picking up 2-3 kegs if you can get them for $27 or less. I'm located in Havana (about 12 miles north of tally), so if you need an extra car for pickup or anything, let me know.

I have plenty of hops for this season, but would be interested in bulk grains as well. Our LHBS is (I think) kinda pricey for their grain sacks. But grains never seem to last as long as you think they will, lol.

I will order once we reach 20 kegs. I will see what the freight charge is and compare that to driving to pick them up. They quoted $80 for shipping 20 of them to Tallahassee. I would spend more on gas and my time driving to get them. Total price including shipping is $31 a keg. So $27 per keg with out shipping.

I'm in Valdosta, Ga and would be intrested in the bulk grain buys. I can drive to Tallahassee to get them as it is close by.

I'm in St. Augustine and would be interested. I can always use a few more ball lock kegs, but would certainly jump on a bulk grain buy.

They will cut another dollar off per keg if they are not cleaned by them. They will still be pressure tested $30 per keg shipped to tallahassee.

I am looking to order these kegs by march 8th. So if your serious, heres your heads up to get your funds in order.

Grouperdude - I'll take four kegs. I'm not in a particular hurry for them. Any chance you plan on being close to Gainesville or Jacksonville in the near future?

I'm in Gainesville as well, and I'm interested. The bulk grain prices at the LHBS aren't too bad though.

I have to disagree. I just drove to Orlando for 6 bags of 2 row at $44.95/bag. Called your local shop first to see if they could match it and they could not. Theirs priced at $55/bag (up from $39/bag a few months ago).

I would be interested in group buys, especially grain. I too have a forklift and loading dock if needed. I have two friends here in Ocala that would be interested also.

Thanks.

Rob

Yeah, it was $39/bag when I bought it last. I guess I should have qualified that with a particular date of purchase...

Grouperdude - I'll take four kegs. I'm not in a particular hurry for them. Any chance you plan on being close to Gainesville or Jacksonville in the near future?

Grouperdude - Not sure if you saw this. I know we discussed meeting in Lake City earlier, but if you don't have to go there, it doesn't seem worth it for both of us to drive 2 hours round trip just to pick up kegs. Let me know.

I'm in pensacola but would travel over for some good prices on bulk grain. I'd be down for two bags of two row and probably a marris otter and a pilsner. Depends on price.

Back