The aged Jim Carrey?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Wow, look at Jim Carrey. has he been doing meth or does banging Jenny McCarthy suck the life force out of you? Dude is the same age as me at 45! :confused:

art_mccarthy_carrey_ap.jpg

It's easy to make fun of him, considering how little money he has and who he's dating.

Autistic kid or not, I'd love a piece of J McC.

the_Roqk said:
I don't think that's all Jenny McCarthy sucking out of him. Me thinks he's low on testosterone!

It's quite remarkable what guys are willing to look like with Jenny McCarthy sucking the life out of them :eek:

Hold on, hold on here, let's shift perspective a little bit. Look at it this way, a guy that has a face that looks like you left silly putty on the radiator is banging Jenny McCarthy. That means that there is hope for all ugly men (possibly provided that the ugly man in question has 1 billion dollars or however much Jim Carrey has made in his career). Do you know what this means? It means that there is a chance for every ugly man to bang the Jenny McCarthy of his income bracket, which gives us all hope.

Back