Thankful for Home Brew, I will be brewing on thanksgiving.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletchsj

Reaction score
Anyone else out there planning a Turkey day brew? The wifey is working all day and I recently got my supply of hops for at least most of the year and decided I am going to do a SMASH for each one (4) to really get the sense for this years hops. So, why not brew?

Tomorrow, I will be brewing a simple APA using
12lbs domestic 2 row Pale malt
2 oz Hops still deciding between cascade, centennial, columbus, or willamette.

Anyway, what are you brewing? Happy Thanksgiving :mug:

Not brewing on T-day but I brewed an English mild yesterday and will be brewing a Jack D'Or inspired saison for the wife this weekend. :mug:

I have a pretty busy couple of days planned. Bottling an oatmeal stout and an apple Saison......

Brewing a orange/honey wheat on Friday and a Belgian Tripel on either Saturday or Sunday..............

I am also very thankful for homebrew....sadly enough I am working. Good luck with your brew though. I'm making my 20 lb free turkey from shoprite on friday for myself, my wife and 1 friend which is my way of sticking it in the faces of all those idiots shopping.

Brewing a double all grain small batch got some marris otter and belgian pale ale malt and a bunch of hop union american hops to make some apa's.Trying a liquid(first time) wlp005 british ale yeast.

Hope everyone's home brew turkey day went great! Hopefully no one brewed with turkey, but enjoyed both turkey and homebrew

I too had a busy day but was able to fit in a brew in the afternoon! Brewed the CYBI Magic Hat #9 clone!

Color me jealous. I may get a chance to brew on Sunday. That depends on whether I can fend off the in-laws for a few hours or not.

Back