So much wine, so little time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turnerdude1

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my wine cellar. My wife and I just processed 292 lbs of Blackberries. I mixed 4 cans of Barbera and some American Oak powder to make 20 gals. The rest is a Medium Body Blackberry. Might mix some Melot with some more..Having problems posting pic...But can see my cellar in my Gallery..Trying it again:

That's awesome. To have that much blackberry wine in primary is amazing to me! I'll be lucky to make 5 gallons this year. That's a beautiful cellar.

I have to say that I am honestly jealous of such a large/beautiful cellar with such a large compacity! I hope to be there some days myself. :rockin:

Thanks for your help in the past Yopper. Good advice on backweeting and dealing with head space issues in past... The Blackberrry wine is a good deal for me. There is this Farmer down the street where I live. I give him half the wine produced and his farm labors pick the berries then put the "hulls" (berries that are off color) into the farms walk in cooler and I pick them up..Oh yea give the Lutheran Church I go to 7 gal each year also for communion...Lets hope Jesus Knows my name...

Back