Newbie Request

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericrowe

Reaction score
Hey folks,

My name is Eric Rowe. I've been brewing for about 5 years now in Albuquerque, NM. I'm working on a project for school, and I'm hoping some of you would be interested in helping me out by taking a brief survey, by following the link at the end of the email.

I am working on a graduate management degree at the New Mexico Institute of Mines and Technology in Socorro, NM. One of the classes I am taking is in product design and development. Myself and a teammate are tasked with developing a new product. We have chosen to target the homebrew market for that product, as we are both brewers ourselves. We are hoping to eventually deploy commercially, but for the moment it will remain an academic exercise.

We have developed a survey to try and get a better idea of what issues other brewers are experiencing, so we can make the product more keyed to your needs instead of ours. We've attacted a link to our survey and invite you to take it and express your ideas. It is 4 pages in length and takes about 15 minutes. This data will be extremely valuable to us and please feel free to email any other comments you may have as well. Please note that the question about your salary is entirely optional, as is providing your contact information.

I appreciate any help you can provide. The link to the survey is:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2245RXA4HLY

Thanks again,
Eric Rowe

My new counterflow wort chiller is still in the mail, so when I get it and use it I will fill out your survey. (I got it from brewtree.com -- good products but LOUSY SHIPPING!).

Back