What Preparation are You Making for the Coming Apocalypse?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F a zombie up!!!

fin-stabilized explosive projectiles... i think im in love.

IWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANT!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading about the original one in the late 70's in soldier of fortune magazine...didn't they nicknamed it the "Soweto Street Sweeper" or something, and the UN wanted to ban it?

Man that will do a number on Zombies anyday.

I wanted to point out that learning to do as many of the things in this quiz is a good way to prepare as well.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/100-skills-every-man-should-know-83460/

I'll be searching out Yooper. She can kill food for us and keep me alive seeing as she's far more proficient at most of the things on that list than I.

I could write a killer SOS letter, though.:D

I live on an island so I guess I need to think of a way to blow the bridge. That ought to slow the tide down to a trickle. I'll stop feeding the dogs and that will take care of the stragglers.

Required reading....

4125B4ZVXHL._SS500_.jpg

I don't have to worry about zombies. So many of my neighbors carry, the zombies will never get this far.

The only thing I'm worried about is ...

ZOMBIE PITBULLS!

So much for fantasy...now let's take a look at reality...

All the people with REGISTERED guns will find Gov't Stormtroopers, aka Blackwater mercenaries (back by your local police force), knocking down your doors to confiscate your guns and ammo.

Same goes for all of you GOLD owners.

...and there's NOTHING you can do to stop them. :mad:

All the people with REGISTERED guns will find Gov't Stormtroopers, aka Blackwater mercenaries (back by your local police force), knocking down your doors to confiscate your guns and ammo.

These are all actually cleverly disquised Zombies. It is well known that "Blackwater" was the code name for a secretly controlled government Zombie program started in the early 1960's. :p

These are all actually cleverly disquised Zombies. It is well known that "Blackwater" was the code name for a secretly controlled government Zombie program started in the early 1960's. :p

Get this...There is a rumor floating around that Blackwater actually has a zombie simulator at their headquarters.

Teh thingz you learn from random googling.

My coworker's gf was doing relief work associated with Katrina and said that there were tons of blackwater guys. People think it's a paranoid delusion until it actually happens, and then it's too late.

Guns? What guns? Oh, I sold those awhile ago before it was mandatory to report the sale. That's one of the reasons I don't want to buy a new gun.:mad:

My coworker's gf was doing relief work associated with Katrina and said that there were tons of blackwater guys. People think it's a paranoid delusion until it actually happens, and then it's too late.

If you haven't, watch some of Alex Jone's "Police State" documentaries...Whether or not you believe his 9-11 conspiracy theories, imho, you can't argue with his documented evidence about stuff like ^^^^

Especially since we no longer have habeus corpus or the posse comitatus act to protect us any more.

infowars: Alex Jones' Movies

Most of his full length videos are on video.google.com

Alex jones - Google Video

Back