What are you serving/drinking/eating for the Super Bowl tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clam Chowder, Baked Beans and Harpoon ale.

Pfft. Not.

More like: Nathan's Kosher hot dogs, bagel bites and Flying Fish Exit 4 (Jersey, Jersey Represent!)

Well, my Packers aren't in it this time so not making too much of a fuss. SWMBO and I are just going to have comfort food (meatloaf and creamy mashed potatoes, etc.) and maybe some of my newly ready stout.

Homemade buffalo chicken pizza, and water. When I don't have a dog in the race, I have no reason to drink

I'm hosting a party at my place for most of my brewing buddies. We are having hummus, Swedish meatballs, hotdogs, and rotel. I'll have an all galaxy hopped pale ale and a chocolate oatmeal stout on hand.

Our neighbors are hosting the party. We are bringing over my 2-tap kegerator. It will have a Hard Cider and a Brown Ale on tap!

Being a Raider fan, I hate the Pats. Go Giants!

Im hosting today. copper ipa and american pale ale on tap. Drinking Squatters Outer Darkness, Boulevard Tank 7 and Brewdog Paradox. Grilling sausage, cajun shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, and bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese. Oh, and bagelbites

My in-laws always have a big superbowl party every year so we'll be going over there tonight.

Food-wise they ordered a chicken cutlet hero w/mozz & roasted peppers, a tray of penne w/vodka sauce & a salad. My wife and I are making spinach artichoke dip and chocolate chip cookies. A family friend will be there who always brings the wings.

Beer-wise I'm bringing some brooklyn brown ales I picked up yesterday and a growler full of my oatmeal stout. It should be a great game! Go Giants!

wings, wings... and wings... and some hebrew nationals.

beer? not sure yet.

I'll have my Protoporter on tap, and a maris otter/fuggle SMaSH in bottles.
food-wise, we're having burgers, chilli, and wings. and chips, of course.

Where's the love for my Patriots? I can understand the Raiders not liking us though.

I'm bringing a Falconer's Flight Pale Ale and some guacamole tonight.

Tamales w/ rice n' beans, Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos. I'm taking a break from homebrew today to enjoy a 12 pk of Deschutes variety pak.
I don't care about the game tho, I'm there for the food, beer and commercials.

I am making a pizza and we have some chips and dip. We have a few commercial beers we picked up over the weekend but mostly we will be drinking various homebrew. We are going to break out the first bottle of lambic we bottled at the end of December. Very excited for that one.

Grilling sausage, cajun shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, and bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese. Oh, and bagelbites

+1. this sounds pretty good.

I've got buffalo wings, nachos, and smoked salmon dip. Drinking a dopplebock, imperial sweet stout, and a foreign extra stout, followed by whiskey if i'm not yet comatose!

Waffle fries with bacon and cheese. Pulled pork sandwiches. A few bottles of Bitter to start. Switching to a Flag Porter for the pork. And a couple bottles of Sour for dessert!

Pulled pork chili and an IPA I brewed 4 weeks ago and tapped yesterday morning. My team may not be in the game, but the game is in my town. Go Giants!

What the meal actually looked like plated. Ribs, potatoes, corn and beer. Had to take our daughter to outpatients, or there would have been corn bread as well, the wife just told me.

IMG_0567 [640x480].JPG

my home brewed IPA, the brother in law likes it ,
I like it , but i need a pro's opinion :mug:

bengerman said:
I'll have my Protoporter on tap, and a maris otter/fuggle SMaSH in bottles.
food-wise, we're having burgers, chilli, and wings. and chips, of course.

Added on some Nelson IPA andwinners cda

Back