What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a sixxer of Stevens Point Oktoberfest. It's really good, especially when dealing with 100+ temps...

CameraZOOM-20130831200900880.jpg

Prairie Standard. It's a hoppy farm house ale, and damn good. I should have saved it for later though. I'm in a lager mood tonight...

Just got home from a wedding.... Only had busch and blue moon for beer so i Had a few blue moons.... They wernt bad... Even put in An orange

The star of the show was the banana cream pie... I love some banana cream pie

Watching the cuse game now that i dvred and having a HB pale ale

Just popped the top on a Hoppin Frog Frog's Hollow Double Pumpkin Ale. Maybe I'm spoiled by ST, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. Aroma reminds me of one of those country knick knack stores in the mall. I'll stick with my Pumpking. I feel it's better and definitely cheeper.

What happens when you have two great beers that have great individual characteristics? Mix them together.. say hello to the Black Diamond / Boneyard Hop Venom Rampage!!!!

ForumRunner_20130831_182423.jpg

If you look really hard, you'd be able to recognize Worf and Martok, from an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Alpine Pure Hoppiness. My least favorite of the three Alpine IPAs I brought back to PA but still no slouch. Best brewery slogan I've ever seen on a beer - Drink Alpine ale or go to bed!

IMG-20130831-00298.jpg

Numero tres as I watch my lovely Conan starter stir away!

Even your cigar box for your stir plate is nicer than mine. :(

Mikkeller Invasion Farmhouse IPA w/Brett ... funky goodness!

I see that's at a bar so I won't guess the price, but it was oddly less than either Anchorage or Mikkeller beers at the store. I got one on the way to philly somewhere. If you like that, Anchorage Galaxy White IPA is amazing. I think you enjoyed my clone attempt at it.

I regret not picking up more of their beers whwn I had the chance on vacay

Mikkeller stuff is generally way overpriced and hit or miss for qaulity.

Drinking my Brett saison with 3725, ginger, lemongrass, wyeast Brett Brux.

image-3539349990.jpg

Admiring my haul. I knew there was a liqour store nearby with some de Dolle, but pretty happy with my score. Stille nacht is 08, oerbier are 3 08 and 3 09. In stoked. Wish there would have been more stille, but not complaining.

That makes me feel better. I hear mostly great things so I bought a Its Alive to join my New Years lineup but decided to stop at that

Drinking my Brett saison with 3725, ginger, lemongrass, wyeast Brett Brux.

Admiring my haul. I knew there was a liqour store nearby with some de Dolle, but pretty happy with my score. Stille nacht is 08, oerbier are 3 08 and 3 09. In stoked. Wish there would have been more stille, but not complaining.

Where is the date on the Oerbier?

The nose of it reminds me of pizza seasoning and the taste while good complimented the cheese pizza I was eat gloriously

image-553620147.jpg

I'm calling Uncle! After several, I can finally say that I'm fooked up. It's time for bed, G'night!!!

Back