Going to Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cclloyd

Reaction score
Going to Nashville on business tomorrow through Friday and looking for input on where to go for good beer while there. Brewpubs or just good beer bars. I see the following listed on another thread and am wondering which of these are worthwhile and any others that might be worth a visit. Thanks for any info you have.

Bosco’s Nashville Brewing Co.
Market Street Brewery
Big River Brewing Co.
Barley’s Brewhouse & Brewery

12 South Taproom usually has a pretty decent selection and it's pretty chill. The Flying Saucer can get a little rowdy.

I hit the first three on your list when I was there and I wasn't disappointed with any of them as far as the beer. Blackstone's has great pizza and Bosco's has a more upscale dinner menu. I had great pork chops there.

I will be in town on Sunday for a show at the Ryman. Broadway Brewhouse is in walking distance from there, isn't it?

Had dinner and beers at the Big River Wednesday night. The beers were OK (I had their IPA and their Brown Ale) but the food was fantastic. Nice atmosphere - sit outside if you can - it's great for people watching. Heading home this afternoon.

Back