• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick Kegerator, with 3 faucet Perlick tower, and PERL 525 faucets.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefanatic

Reaction score
Hey HBT'ers, I have decided to part with my Perlick kegerator. I bought this thing basically stripped, and put all the time and $ into it to get it running nicely. The kegerator itself is a Perlick brander older model. The nice part about it being Perlick is that if ever you need to replace a part you can get it directly from them. I recently replaced the evap fan motor. It cost me $33. The tower is a brass Perlick 3 faucet tower. I have 2 Perlick 525ss faucets on it, and I have ordered the 3rd one. It will hold 3 corney kegs, co2, and regulator snuggly. I have removed the Perlick temp control and installed a Johnson Universal temp control, as it is easier to adjust and I don't have to remove kegs to change temp. The top has stainless square tiles, and an epoxy coating over them. It is super easy, to clean. It also has a drip tray that leads to a tube and bracket on the inside that holds a cup to catch drippings. I would like to get $300 for it. I am looking to get a freezer and go with a larger set-up, otherwise I would definitely keep it. I live in Chandler, Az. Thanks for looking.

Kegorator Finished.jpg

Damn that is a sweet deal for someone that needs/wants to start kegging. Once my Danby ****s the bed ( might not be too far off) I am going the Keezer Route

Damn that is a sweet deal for someone that needs/wants to start kegging. Once my Danby ****s the bed ( might not be too far off) I am going the Keezer Route

Yeah, I did all the hard work. The person that buys it just has to plug it in. I like it for the fact that it is nice enough to keep in the dining area, aka my SWMBO said it was ok because it looks good. The keezer will be a tough sell, but I want everything in one place. I can't justify the expense unless I sell this one. Good luck with keeping the Danby alive! :mug:

Hey not sure if you got my pm. I know I live in Canada but I'm willing to pay the shipping on it whatever it is. Could you look up shipping to Winnipeg Manitoba R3N 1Z1?

Back