DFH Punkin Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up a case from Wegman's yesterday on my way home from work since it seems everybody else is sold out.. So naturally i tried one last night and Wow, what a wonderful beer! I think it completely raised the bar for me on what a pumpkin beer should taste like. If they still have some on Friday i think I might pick up another case or two. without a doubt the best pumpkin beer I've ever had.

Yea, it's my favorite because it's a pumpkin beer that I could drink every day, any mood. It's very well balanced without being boring. It's a shame it sells out so quick

Just picked up a case of dogfish head punkin ale before they all sold out. Let me know what your willing to trade

Interested in any Wisconsin beers??? New Glarus perhaps?

I have never had a single DFH beer (I know, what the hell am I thinking), but Wisconsin is one of the states that DFH doesnt distribute to.
I'd also/even be interested in some 60 minute or other varieties of DFH.

Let me know Punky...

JonGrafto said:
Interested in any Wisconsin beers??? New Glarus perhaps?

I have never had a single DFH beer (I know, what the hell am I thinking), but Wisconsin is one of the states that DFH doesnt distribute to.
I'd also/even be interested in some 60 minute or other varieties of DFH.

Let me know Punky...

Hey, I've never tried new glarus so I would definitely be interested in trying some. I can def find some more dfh for you. I can find:

They're year round: 60 min, 90 min, Burton baton, India brown ale, Midas touch, Palo Santo, raison d'etra
Seasonals: festina peche, tweason'ale, maybe others
Bombers: bitches brew (will be gone soon), chateau jiahu, my Antonia, sah'tea, ta henket, theobroma, urkontinent, noble rot

I can also get world wide stout, but it is pricey., if I can find a single 12oz it will run me about $10 and a four pack goes for $35.

Let me know what your able to get and what you're interested in

Punky...

Here is New Glarus' curent line-up...

Year Round Brews:
Spotted Cow (Farmhouse/Cream Ale)
Fat Squirrel (Nut Brown Ale)
Moon Man (Pale Ale)
Two Women (Classic Country Lager)
Wisconsin Belgian Red - (Wisconsin Cherry Ale) - in 750 mL bottles only
Raspberry Tart - (Wisconsin Framboise Ale) - in 750 mL bottles only

Seasonals:
Staghorn Octoberfest - (Oktoberfest)
Hometown Blonde - (Bohemian Lager)
Laughing Fox - (Kristal Weizen)

If your looking for Pumpkin, I got a local (iowa) Millstream Imperial Pumpkin stout. Ive got a few two brothers or some darkhorse brewery. They have good stouts.

I have been drinking lots of pumpkin ale lately so I'm not really interested in more. I get dark horse and two handed here but I only get their normal beers. I'm a fan of heavy handed ipa, would you be able to get heavier handed ipa?

Sometimes,I think. its sesonal?I could be wrong,it might be just the heavy handed,but if I come across it,Ill pm you.

I have access to DFH brews. Any ones in particular? They have a bunch.

friedpicklechips said:
Pretty sure I'm late for DFH Punkin Ale, but I've never tried any of DFH's lineup and would love to expand my horizons. But, alas, I live in Nebraska. Check out this site: http://beercornerusa.com/beertopia/beer-list/ - I'm there just about every week, so if there is something you'd like to try we can set up a trade. Let me know.

ice1835 said:
I have access to DFH brews. Any ones in particular? They have a bunch.

I'd like to try the Bitches Brew before its gone. The 60 min and 90 min are the other two at the top of my list.

I still have a couple punkin left and can get any of those dfh. I'm def interested in the j.w. Lees harvest ale if they still have that at the bottle shop.

I'm interested in a couple bottles each of the Punkin & also the Raison, if there's any left. I have 3 Floyd's Zombie Dust to offer, & can also get all other FFF, when available.

Evillive said:
I'm interested in a couple bottles each of the Punkin & also the Raison, if there's any left. I have 3 Floyd's Zombie Dust to offer, & can also get all other FFF, when available.

I have a bottle of punkin left and can get most anything from dfh! I would be willing to trade. Been trying to get anything from 3 Floyd's especially zombie dust! Let me know if your interested in a trade

Latest posts

Back