What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Roasted Rye PA continuously hopped with chinook and simcoe. Just finished bottle conditioning for 4 weeks and turned out great!

How are those Cigar City beers? I spent 3 weeks in Tampa a few months ago while my mother had a kidney transplant, but i was too busy to make it to Ybor to check it out. I'm planning on coming back in Novemeber. Do they have tours or tastings?

Cigar city is great. Not in Ybor though, it is off of Dale Mabry.

They have a tasting room with a ton of great beers on tap and I think they do tours by appointment. Check it out if you can.

e80f4a24.jpg

My first time drinking one of their beers. I purchased all of them last go around at the store. I am drinking one a night until I find my favorite. :ban:

Taking the youngest to college.. Cristin hard cider. Not bad, can taste the maple JVs a bit on the finish.

Well,this evening we'll be partaking of a mixed case of my 3 batches that've been in the fridge a few days. BuckIPA,Whiskely Ale (both 5.9%),& a 3.5% English Bitter. The Whiskely Ale finally got really clear. It has that ruby glow to it again.:tank:

The newest brewery in Pittsburgh Helltown - having their IPA. It's very well done. Maybe a tad too bitter but this is well done. Not exactly like any other IPA I have had. Big dry hop. The lacing is incredible. I think he is still tweaking but yeah!

I wanted to try some Paulaner Salvator, since I haven't had it in ages, and I've been sampling various Dopples while formulating a recipe. So anyway, it's much better than I remembered. Malty, but no malts are overpowering or really brought to the forefront. It was just malty and perfectly balanced. Another notable from last night was Celebrator Dopplebock. A little carmely, but a very nice dopplebock.

I can't believe how many different types of beers I just love drinking...

My first and probably last zatec(at least the blue label one) in my zatec glass

Home brewed nut brown ale not 1st batch so it's alright hopefully IPA that has been in fermenter 3 weeks will be much better!

Sent from my iPad2 using HB Talk

Back