New from NYC --> Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarrHill

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I got started on a Mr. Beer my wife bought me a few years ago, and loved brewing. Then we moved to New York and space sacrifices meant the homebrew hobby to a back seat. But now we're moving to Charlottesville, VA (hence the handle) and I'm really excited to get back into it. Space for brewing is a prerequisite for our new house. I'm pretty ready to jump in with both feet after a little time experimenting with the Mr. Beer. Think I'm going to get a good beginner set, maybe a carboy, and hope to set down my first batch as soon as we get into the new place! That's a few months away still, though, so I'm doing some reading to get reacquainted with the process. Love the boards - lots of good stuff here.

Welcome to HBT Starrhill, you will find a ton of great info on this site, anytime you need an answer to something, Im sure someone will chime right in, If not for this site I would be light years behind on the brewing process, good luck on your move and get to brewing bro.:rockin:

You will be moving into the vicinity of Evan!
That rocks, I wish I was closer.
-Me

Back