• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Raw Honey for sale cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilihed

Reaction score
I have a LOT of raw honey (read crystallized) that I can let go pretty cheap. Just looking for interested folks. I can ship, but would prefer local to the Kansas City area. I also have some that has been filtered for a little more $. This is Argentinian honey. The raw stuff will still have some wax, and other impurities in it so it should be filtered prior to use unless you wish to experiment, but it is inexpensive at $2.00 lb. The filtered stuff will only run $3.50 lb. Honey never goes bad, so if you ever wanted to try your hand at mead here's your chance on the cheap.

Depending on how much is requested I would ship in different ways. A gallon is about 12 lbs and would ship in a plastic bucket. Less than that may go in a smaller bottle of some sort. I have more than I know what to do with so larger quantity is no problem.

Having problems with the UPS website for estimating shipping right now. I'll get back to you soon.

Well in that case I can probably take 2 gallons filtered off your hands just let me know what the price looks like

It's too bad shipping is so prohibitive (99577) I wouldn't mind going for some of the unfiltered.

How hard is it to filter the raw honey for use in brewing like a mead? Or can the raw honey be used?

I'd be interested in some. maybe up to a gallon.

I'd be interested in 1 gallon filtered to 33133, just would like to know the shipping first to see if its a good decision compared to my local guy.
Thanks,
Geoff

Overland Park brewer here. Awesome to find your ad.

So can I use unfiltered honey in a mead? I'm very interested in this. I'll PM you too!

Any more still available? Interested in 4 pounds filtered shipped to 68137

I'd like to get 2 gallons of unfiltered if that's possible. Let me know what the shipping to 20646 would be.

Thanks

I have a LOT of raw honey (read crystallized) that I can let go pretty cheap. Just looking for interested folks. I can ship, but would prefer local to the Kansas City area. I also have some that has been filtered for a little more $. This is Argentinian honey. The raw stuff will still have some wax, and other impurities in it so it should be filtered prior to use unless you wish to experiment, but it is inexpensive at $2.00 lb. The filtered stuff will only run $3.50 lb. Honey never goes bad, so if you ever wanted to try your hand at mead here's your chance on the cheap.

Hi, do you still have honey you can ship? I live in VA zip code 22408. Can you quote price for 5lbs and possibly 10lb's?

Back