Finally some good advice from Budweiser...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quixotic

Reaction score
drink2ip9.jpg

There was a girl i knew who almost did this once... the next morning when she woke up with me... she asked exactally how drunk she had been... i said "Drunk enough that i didnt get to take my cloths off when you broght me home with you".... she nearly died right then and there, thinking she had slept with me ( we are really go friends and sleeping togather would have totally ****ed that up)... I laughed and said "i was drunk enough to carry you in here and pass out in your bed though"... and she started breathing then

Drink responsible or you might end up sleepign with sombody whos like a sister to you.

Cheers

That guy needs a beer. Talk about taking one for the team. His buddies forgot to tell him not to take it to heart.

I suspect anyone who has been in the Navy knows at least one person who didn't drink responsibly.

No, I said a fatal portion of beer, not a fatal portion of cottage cheese thighs.

You should never be able to motorboat a man's chest, or a woman's elbow.

No, I said a fatal portion of beer, not a fatal portion of cottage cheese thighs.

You should never be able to motorboat a man's chest, or a woman's elbow.

either way its fatal... and i think her thighs will kill you faster then the fatal ammount of beer... achohal poisioning is a long painful death, takes sevral hours... normally your unconsious...but it still takes time

Cheers

Back