• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Larger brewpot NW indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goosegrease

Reaction score
Hey All,
Moving to all grain but I only have a 5 gal stock pot. Would love to find a used 8 or 10 gallon stock pot. Thanks

Check amazon the winware 40 qt is 48 shipped and I just got 1 I had an other one too one a hlt one a bk amazing

Thanks Ma, just checked that out. It sounds like a great deal, but I am looking for stainless. Was hoping to find a higher quality pot used , maybe somebody moving up in batch size. It seems like the thicker pots are pretty spendy new.
Thanks Jim

I have a 10 gallon polar ware brew rite kettle with a stainless ball valve that has very little use. I'm looking to move up to 10 gallon batches and this is a little small to use as my HLT now. I live in West Lafayette, but I come to NW Indiana quite often. Make an offer if you are interested.

JG - tigerchef.com has a 60 qt alum pot for $56.09 + shipping. Won't be more than $20. 4.3 mm thickness

I have a 10 gallon polar ware brew rite kettle with a stainless ball valve that has very little use. I'm looking to move up to 10 gallon batches and this is a little small to use as my HLT now. I live in West Lafayette, but I come to NW Indiana quite often. Make an offer if you are interested.

Yes I am interested. I will be in W L this evening. I sent you a PM.
Thanks Jim

Back