What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3700453599.jpg

Home brew Sculpin IPA. The head just won't go away. Love this beer.

image-819379781.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
It is, I have had 5 gallons constantly working all summer long. Its great out in the sun!

We need to trade. You are the Skeeter Pee King.

What's wrong with Tequila? During the winters, I sip añejos regularly. Love that stuff.

What's wrong with Tequila? During the winters, I sip añejos regularly. Love that stuff.

A few words I've come to live by are.
If you need salt and lime.....maybe you should look into upgrading your Tequila....just saying:D

I have tried a great range low grade to top shelf. I have come to realize I do not & will not enjoy the taste of to-kill-ya. personal taste is a helluva thing, innit? hahahaha!!!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My Belgian Wit while my fiancee showers and gets ready so we can go have some craft beer and brick oven pizza. In the meantime having a couple of these delicious chips I got last night apparantly :drunk:

Definite drunk purchase. ;)

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
Just finished up a moon man, that was a damn good pale ale, incredibly drinkable bold hops and a nice dry finish just begging for another sip.

My mom was just at New Glarus today and sent me a picture of her sampling that beer. She really liked it.

The first of what will probably be many healthy pours tonight of my RYEding the Storm Out.

image-3911385158.jpg

I have tried a great range low grade to top shelf. I have come to realize I do not & will not enjoy the taste of to-kill-ya. personal taste is a helluva thing, innit? hahahaha!!!

I don't mind the flavor of tequila, but it does something to my stomach. If I drink it straight, I will throw up. Period. Mixed drinks with it usually make me nauseous too. Maybe I'm allergic? Don't know.

Drinking my Islay Scotch Ale.

I don't mind the flavor of tequila, but it does something to my stomach. If I drink it straight, I will throw up. Period. Mixed drinks with it usually make me nauseous too. Maybe I'm allergic? Don't know.

Drinking my Islay Scotch Ale.

it's the flavor for me. that & the last time I had it, I woke up in Canada chained to a goat wearing a wedding dress. and I looked good in a wedding dress.

Holy foooooking sheeeet go to fair with 3 girls = get their with $500 and leaving with $50 = dads a sucker for his daughters and wife but it was worth every penny of it drinking a fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade :-D

Back