Please help an old man remember

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
Ok, forgive me I searched on Google and on here and for the life of me I can't find it. Awhile back there was a thread (in this subforum, I think) about a websurfing tool that is basically a just a good timewaster. You fill out a quick survey about your interests, and when you get bored you click the little button and it takes you to a random website based upon your interests. I used to have this little timewaster on my puter, but it crashed this past April and I lost everything, and for the life of me I can't remember the name of this little gadget in order to reinstall it. Anybody want to refresh my remembery? pretty please?

And for cripes sake, you're the same age as me!!!! Maybe a few months younger. Don't call us old!

Maybe "seasoned" or "mature" or even "grown up" but never old!

ARe you talking about stumbleupon?

And for cripes sake, you're the same age as me!!!! Maybe a few months younger. Don't call us old!

Maybe "seasoned" or "mature" or even "grown up" but never old!

STUMBLEUPON!!!!!!! That's it!!!!!! Thanks, Yoop!!!

And I am old. Thanks for the memory refresher, Yoop!

Back