What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22550d1381890705-ford-dealers-blow-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-trolling-7e8642.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Completely serious. I think any craft brewers that sell out like that are pretty much heretics. I get that it's business, but you just sold out to the enemy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Home Brew mobile app

Cool. i'll keep my eyes our for that one. That is a direction i want to take if i open my own place. I've been messing with Brett and have a few sours going. Probably have another sour going fairly soon also. :rockin:

From his FB page, looks like he's still looking for space.

Let me know next time you're in Austin. Would love to try some of your HB.

Same symptom but different beer. The one you had was a FBS clone and I think the chocolate did that in. This one I'm not sure, it is a bit over-carbed but I haven't seen any gush like that.

My bad. Thought the label looked the same, but I didn't look closely. I've had a few off bottles here and there myself. One of the 375s of the last batch of BdG I bottles has had a mini krausen for months now. It was about 1.010 or 1.012 when bottled so I'm excepting the cork to enter orbit when I take the cage off. I think it was a Russian river bottle, so I'm hoping that if I open it in a bowl, maybe the beer will be amazing....

Having a weird belgianish pale ale with Brett and centennial. Not the best beer I've ever made, but it hasn't been bottled that long so maybe it will be better in a week.

About 30 mins from home and all this talk about Wake N bake has me craving one. Can't wait.

I finally finished 2 batches of robust vanilla porter & whiskely stout. these beers from New Belgium,The Brew Kettle,Deschutes,Kona & columbus are a nice change. Kona fire Rock pale ale is up next.

It was the main part of a trade that I recently did and does not dissapoint! I really wanna try the Mad Elf now too

Very last bottle from the winning as11 saison. Draining the mash on a new saison brew. All Falconers flight hops on this one and some tired hands yeast I harvested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I just shed a tear. It will always be remembered!

Very last bottle from the winning as11 saison. Draining the mash on a new saison brew. All Falconers flight hops on this one and some tired hands yeast I harvested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Sure you don't mean WY3726 saison? :cross: Is he still on untapped?

Sure you don't mean WY3726 saison? :cross: Is he still on untapped?

Haven't seen him there. He removed me as a friend :p. I know Nizzle was no saint but i believe he nailed it on that dude. Did you ever end up finishing your deal with him?

Back