What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trick question, beer? Yum!

image.jpg

No for some of my earl grey double ipa. ..man the earl grey fits perfectly with the bitter after bite.. I think this is my favorite brew I have done so far. I need to post a recipe fir this on

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Drinking some SA cold snap and sad about being informed that they won't be making alpine spring this year. What's worse got 48 brews bottle conditioning.. Waiting. Sucks. Beer is good though!

Water. This is why I can't justify chasing down beer releases. This is the line for Foothill's Sexual Chocolate this morning. People camped out. I just personally find that silly.
Not my pic, I stole it from Foothill's twitter.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391259585.326670.jpg

If I didn't know it to be real, I'd believe that there's no way anybody would camp out waiting for beer and that the company has paid "extras" to stand in their parking lot to draw attention to their business.

Water. This is why I can't justify chasing down beer releases. This is the line for Foothill's Sexual Chocolate this morning. People camped out. I just personally find that silly.
Not my pic, I stole it from Foothill's twitter.

Wow. :chortles:

Wow. :chortles:

I imagine it's a fun time for sure, but I unfortunately have to do most things alone so the idea of going there alone and camping sucks. I'd probably do okay and have fun, but getting there ...

I'm brewing today and I plan to use my tap water. I've used half tap before with extract that was boiled so I'm testing the waters, pun intended, to see if it's good for brewing. I need to get a water profile report. I've been very indecisive about it but I'm going to go for it. I also hope I can get this stupid wort chiller finished.

Back