Look, even your unkle Jackie up in the state penn. is home brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy is god. I kinda wish they had brewed it in the toilet but the fact that they used bread in a sock was enough for me

Actually, I like the part about one bag of hooch being innoculated with a dirty sock and moldy bread. Now I'm definately have to buy the book "So You're Going to Prison". I'll put it right next to my Erik Estrada Biography. I use bad (but funny) books to get rid of girlfriends / bad dates, by putting them in plain sight with bookmarks in them...

At my next wine tasting: "So, do you prefer prison hooch fermented with dirty socks or with yeast procured with a shiv?"

Cheers!

The narrative is great.

"As stated in the book, yeast is definitely contraband, but for the sake of this culinary experiment we'll just assume I gave the prison baker a hand-job.

But then the guy wouldn't give me the yeast! SO I STABBED HIM WITH A PEN IN THE EYE AND TOOK IT! And I was all, "DON'T **** WITH STEVE!"

Yes. This is what we should assume."

I like the ketchup addition. I wonder if you could add some later, kinda like dry hopping, For that extra special ketchup taste.

I like the ketchup addition. I wonder if you could add some later, kinda like dry hopping, For that extra special ketchup taste.

Yeah, and it looks like he chucked in the whole packet of ketchup too. Just think of what many grimey McDonald's employee's hands left on the outside of the packet!

this guy is god. I kinda wish they had brewed it in the toilet but the fact that they used bread in a sock was enough for me

yes, but did you notice that one of the socks looked not exactly clean? Prison style!:rockin:

But seriously, its still home brewing.... sorta...

"I discovered an old green hot dog bun in a bag on top of the fridge and put that in with the bread to teach it the ways of the mold. In this way, the green bun was Yoda. It worked perfectly. And it didn't even sound suspiciously like Grover."

LOL!

Back