AHS Holiday Ale. Have you made it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnfever

Reaction score
I have been look at the AHS Holiday ale kit. I was wondering if any one can tell me what hops are used in the kit?

Was this a hit at you holiday gatherings?

People really like the kit and it is one of my personal recipes. It reminds people of the holidays because of the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Mace. Because of the spices you should age this beer at least 6 weeks so the spices mellow. If you taste it you will know when it is not quite ready.

You can log in on our website and see the feedback.

Forrest

People really like the kit and it is one of my personal recipes. It reminds people of the holidays because of the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Mace. Because of the spices you should age this beer at least 6 weeks so the spices mellow. If you taste it you will know when it is not quite ready.

You can log in on our website and see the feedback.

Forrest

Thanks!! I set up my account and am now waiting for my e-mail. Is this a hoppy beer? Pleae forgive all the questions. I just want this to be a hit.

Back