What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hump day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407984893.189967.jpg

You always reference cilantro hopping. Is there really a beer with that or is this some misspoken line you heard from a beer nerd somewhere?

I had mamas pizza beer one time that was like eating a jar of oregano

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I'm glad I only had 2 beers in me when I opened this. The can confused the heck outta me when the entire top came off...

Very good pineapple, citrus IPA. Thanks Patrick
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407990906.076117.jpg

I'm drinking beer. It's almost always beer in the evenings. Mornings are devoted to coffee first, then water. Late afternoon/evening it's beer. Sometimes water. Beer!

Wait, whut was the question?

I'm glad I only had 2 beers in me when I opened this. The can confused the heck outta me when the entire top came off...

View attachment 217586

I had the same issue the first time around. Peoples is the brewery/tap room closest to me. They are a solid little brewery and the reason I keep one sanky tap in the kegerator.

Much needed water while coffee brews.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coff.

I feel good. As if I didn't even drink yesterday.

View attachment 217586

How sharp is the lip to that style can. I have yet to try out the 'new' style IPA cans. Seems like it can be as dangerous as the old style pop top beer cans that can make you cut your heel and have to cruise on back home.

How sharp is the lip to that style can. I have yet to try out the 'new' style IPA cans. Seems like it can be as dangerous as the old style pop top beer cans that can make you cut your heel and have to cruise on back home.

Mike could compare it to a pull top for us!

I have had more than a few out of those cans and prefer them. Not at all a sharp edge.

Maxwell house.

Mike could compare it to a pull top for us!

I have had more than a few out of those cans and prefer them. Not at all a sharp edge.

Maxwell house.

Good to hear. I like the concept. I would guess the removable part is like the canned food can lids with the pull tab on second thought. I just havent tried one yet.

Finishing up my 3rd cup of surplus airport Duncan Donuts (was given several pounds of it out of the 3 cases my dad was given as it is nearing expiration) coffee. Its kinda flat tasting but does the job.

Sitting in the weekly supervisor flogging meeting. Water.

Just found out the office will be without a kitchen or conference room for 4-6 weeks (likely 6-8) due to remodeling. Joy.

More Coff.

Good morning!

"It's got that lager effervescence."
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAfZZiZ2Bxk[/ame]

On the H2O.

Brewersfriend has been down for day #2. Can't view my recipes and can't log notes. ****. Good thing it's not a brew day as BF is the only place I log my recipe before I brew. I always print my recipes out when I bottle the beer.

Water as I seat through an IS town hall. Words cannot describe how freakin' bored I am...

Those are cool when you're there in person and get to meet the top officers/executives. If it's a WebEx, you know damn well there will be a home brew nearby.

I'm on the third Coff of the day. No gym - my legs are still tight as hell. And I have to mow later. I am even more pissed that I need another BA on my team and it's going to cost me $40K/month. Nothing says greed like people in your own company. :D

Was told that a local brew restaurant is having their brewer quit and that they expressly want me to apply (although they have never tried my beer, nor talked with me before and only know that I brew through a family member who works for the same company). There is no way I can let myself quit my job and take an at least 1/3 pay cut in order to take the job. I could probably afford it but things would get tight. I am wondering if maybe I can arrange to pick it up as an evening/weekends type part time job. Supposedly they have their own recipes and do not really want experienced professional brewers.

Its fun days like this week that make it even more tempting.

Water.

Work day almost done. Almost time to leave and head to lunch and show the tax office that they appraised my house is too high. You are not going to take my money!

I would be in the same boat Jon. My cut will stop me from going over. Wish it wasnt but got to pay the bills and some unnecessary stuff I do not need but want

It's not sharp at all. I took a drink out of the can and wouldn't be worried about cutting my mouth at all. I'd likely spill it all over myself if I tried drinking an entire can that way.

Coffee at work.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtvmrWK092I[/ame]

On the H2O.

Brewersfriend has been down for day #2. Can't view my recipes and can't log notes. ****. Good thing it's not a brew day as BF is the only place I log my recipe before I brew. I always print my recipes out when I bottle the beer.

I can pull up recipes on my iphone but not my desktop. I Hope they get that squared away soon

You'll like the review I did on Gandhi bot here - (that's me) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4A3geoXM7s[/ame]

That touch of dankness and the sweet, bready-malt backbone. ****.

Back