Online Suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckyboy

Reaction score
Hi all, well i live in Winnipeg MB and unfourtunaly very limited supplies stores here and the ones we do have carry barly anything for product pretty much just LME kits, witch i have tried about 5 now and not really where i wanted to go with this hobby...

Now my Question is I would like recomendations for online supply stores, i have done a search and have looked at all the major sites for online supplies but i was hopeing to luck out and find some one in MB or close that uses these sites or can recommend one that wont be to bad on shipping costs and times. Also dose anyone know if there are any that ship right out of canada?

Cheers

Cory

PS sorry if this topic dosent really belong here i didnt know where else to put it :mug:

I don't know about Northern Brewer, but I order from Midwest (the other big online supplier in Minneapolis), and I don't think they sell to Canada, citing customs difficulties.

Thanks all for the info after a good hour of searching i found this site www.homebrew-supplies.ca

Unfourtunaly they dont have any extract kits that are ready to go, so now I am hopeing someone might be able to help me with a first recipe that could be made from that site.

I tried going threw the recipe section at the top and serching up some as well but i cant seem to find a good match and im abit over my head having only done a few LME kits.

I like a lil sweeter pale ale or brown ale newcastle would be something familair to you guys (i normally drink my local brewerys beer, fort garry and halfpints) but any help with a simple recipe to get my toes wet would be great.

Cheers

Cory

Back