cape coral florida homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johndottyseal

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have been doing homebrewing for over 20 years but just recently moved to florida... where do i get supplies? everyone listed in the phone book either no longer exists or just sell the kits!!
i do a honey beer, and have done a beer using wild plants outside in our yard...
thanks

I know this isnt anywhere near you but we have a pretty decent LHBS in orlando called heartshomebrew. They have a good site and you would probably get your stuff shipped in 1 day since its inside FL (at least thats how UPS ground works here).

www.heartshomebrew.com

Also a little ways away, but there are 2 good LHBS in the Tampa area.
Brewshack in Tampa and Beer and Wine Pantry in St Pete. I don't know if they will ship however.

There is another lhbs in Daytona called Homebrew Emporium. Bernie is a nice fellow. This is the shop I frequent. My wife just brought him a bag of coffee from her trip in Costa Rica. He's treated me well in the past so he definitely earned it. :D

www.homebrewemporium.com

I've also been to Hearts Homebrew but that was before I actually started brewing. They have an excellent selection of cold micro brew and imports but some of them are too pricey.

Back