KegConnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOTALLY agree with the majority here. They are excellent. I just received my ENTIRE setup for 2 perlick faucet refridgerator style keg system. I upgraded everything I could and even called them to upgrade from a dual gauge regulator to a dual body regulator without problems. Super fast shipping (under a week to rural western washington). I then called them back with a noob question about keg maintenance and they were super friendly. Did I mention they were the cheapest/best value that I could find anywhere?!?!?? :drunk:

I've spent a lot of $$ with Keg Connection over the last six months: Two keg kegerator, then the setup for a two keg keezer, then another setup for a keezer for my son (am I a good dad or what). Nothing but good things to say. I usually get my stuff the next day because I'm also in Texas.

Good people, good prices, good service.

I just ordered a bunch of parts from them. Customer service was superb. No sales tax! Here's to a perfect order! :mug:

I ordered a 3 kegs, manifold and 5# CO2 bottle from KC thru Amazon (I had a gift certificate) and since they are just down the road from me, I opted for pick up from their warehouse. Instead of refunding the shipping costs, they offered to upgrade my 5# CO2 bottle to a 10#. Needless to say, I accepted the deal.

Everything is working great. I am completely satisfied with KC and will definitely purchase all my kegging related equipment from them.

I have kegged and drained an English Pale Ale and a Bavarian Hefeweizen (both recipes from AHS). On Monday, I kegged a Cream Ale (also from AHS)and am force carbing so it should be ready today or tomorrow. Next up is a Nut Brown Ale from, you guessed it, AHS.

It's homebrew heaven in central Texas with AHS and KC so close:mug:. Now if something could be done about the summers.

Was so pumped to get my dual regulator from KegConnection; it showed up tonight and even though the shipping was prepaid my item had $57 extra charges from UPS so I refused the shipment. I sent an email to their customer service and after I found this thread I forwarded it to the two email addresses given above. I hope they can work my issue out.

This issue was handled to my complete satisfaction by Keg Connection. They took the item back and re-shipped it USPS (arrived today) which doesn't have these ridiculous customs charges. Todd Burns at Keg Connection was great to deal with and I would certainly recommend this company.

I
It's homebrew heaven in central Texas with AHS and KC so close:mug:. Now if something could be done about the summers.

No joke! Where are you out of? It's just damned hot all around but I don't have to tell you that! Atleast here in New Braunfels we can float all the time, San Marcos too

I live in Round Rock and this summer has been brutal!!
I (we) keep cool by floating in the pool with a nice cold homebrew!

We had some friends over last weekend and I brought the keg of Cream Ale out on the deck in an insulated garbage can. I made the mistake of placing it close to the pool (an above ground with the deck built around it) so we didn't have to get out to refill our glasses.:p By the end of the day, the keg was really light and several days later it started hissing when I went to fill a growler.

Next up is a Nut Brown Ale. It's in secondary right now and will be kegged in 2weeks.

The masses can't be wrong. They're great to do business w/ and the customer service is second to none. As I've stated numerous times on here, I'm currently in Afghanistan and when I placed my order w/ them today, Ben put a note on the invoice that should I need to return or exhange anything, to take care of me when I get home. I don't know of any places that would do that. That alone right there earned my repeat business in the near future.

I actually caught Ben this morning while he was driving. He asked if there was a number he could call me back at. Since I'm overseas, its kinda difficult for him to do that, so he said he'd be in the office in 30 mins. and asked if I could call in an hour to make sure he was there. He even asked if that would be too late (which it wasnt). I would highly recommend buying from these guys!

Another vote of confidence for kegconnection. I've placed 2 decent sized orders with them, both times the customer support's been good and things have been processed and shipped in a timely fashion and arrived with no problems.

I have placed 5 orders with them to date from kegs to tubing to faucets. Never a problem. Prices are competitive. Good to deal with and would buy from them again

TOTALLY agree with the majority here. They are excellent. I just received my ENTIRE setup for 2 perlick faucet refridgerator style keg system. I upgraded everything I could and even called them to upgrade from a dual gauge regulator to a dual body regulator without problems. Super fast shipping (under a week to rural western washington). I then called them back with a noob question about keg maintenance and they were super friendly. Did I mention they were the cheapest/best value that I could find anywhere?!?!?? :drunk:

This is more or less exactly what I did, and my experience with them was excellent. I had a problem with one of the guages on the dual body and they shipped out a replacement part as soon as I notified them. Great service and the product is doing its duty faithfully so far.

are they doing a black friday this year?
I need too double my keg stock.

lol

Back