Grateful Dead Channel Preview on Sirius

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glibbidy

Reaction score
Sirius just launched it's nine day preview of the Grateful Dead channel. Catch the boys From August 1 thru the 9th as Sirius will be provding a preview of the channel. Catch it on Channel 17.:rockin:

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Should be good -- I'll miss Jam_ON while the preview is going on, but it should be a good week.

I caught some of the preview, but haven't tuned in since they went on the air.

I have to say this channel rocks. Love the complete live shows they play, epsecially ones I have attended. Seems they have the RFK 6/14/91 in heavy rotation right now.

Hmmmm...I thought it was a regular channel, as El Hubbo and I listened to a Dead channel while driving over the holidays. (I have a portable unit I only hook up for long road trips.) It was groovy, man. I mean, we were so hip to it, cat.

Hmmmm...I thought it was a regular channel, as El Hubbo and I listened to a Dead channel while driving over the holidays. (I have a portable unit I only hook up for long road trips.) It was groovy, man. I mean, we were so hip to it, cat.

It's been a regular channel since September. :rockin:

sirius does these "regular channels" all the time. It is in the regular line up but will not be forever. Kinda like the jimmy buffet station, the who station, etc.

sirius does these "regular channels" all the time. It is in the regular line up but will not be forever. Kinda like the jimmy buffet station, the who station, etc.

Yeah, but those guys don't have nearly the amount of material that the Dead has. With all the live recordings they could go for months and months without repeating anything.

The only problem I have with what they play so far is that not all of the shows are soundboard recordings, some have that "tape recorder in the pocket" sound to them, and I know that soundboard recordings of these shows exist because some of my friends have them...

Latest posts

Back