anybody else having trouble w/ Brewmasterwarehouse orders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipfloptan

Reaction score
Placed an order with BMW on Wednesday. Received this email yesterday.

We are currently experiencing a delay with a shipment of supplies. This has caused us to be very backed up with the processing and shipping of orders. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. We are doing everything we can to get caught up and return to our speedy turn-around times that everyone has gotten used to. We know how much planning and thought goes into everyone’s brew days and thank you for letting us be a part of your brewery.

Brewmasters Warehouse

770 973-0072

Toll Free: 1 877 973-0072

Now the website will not load. I noticed Ed hasn't posted anything on his vendor showcase for over a month. Called a couple of times and got busy signal. The sentence with "Very backed up" is a concern.

I'm willing to let it go due to the goodwill BMW has built up for a little while.

If they would have told us they were "Very backed up" before the order was confirmed and credit card charged, I could have order from Austin.

Anybody else having issues.

Thanks

That is puzzling. The last time I ordered, 1 week ago, I had to wait a few days because they were out of Wyeast 1084 but the shipped it out by the end of the week and I got it the next day.
I just went to their website and got nothing. I hope nothing has happened. That would be a blow to the homebrew community.

Yes I called twice and got busy signal.

This isn't like ed or bmw. Hope all is well. Like I said he has built goodwill with me. Just seeing what HBT community may know.

I agree it would be a blow to us. They have been a good vendor.

I was in there last Monday and things looked normal. They were busy and the staff stated they had been all day. I bet it is just some technical difficulties. I pick mine up since I live close, but it is usually ready in a couple hours.

I ordered a couple of weeks ago, t'was faster than ever service from them.

I have an order I am working through with them, apparently there have been some issues with their suppliers. I didn't inquire beyond my own order so I don't know what the larger issue is.

I ordered on Sunday (the 4th), and emailed after awhile. They were having trouble with suppliers, and were out of light DME and flaked oats. Shipped yesterday (the 9th), so seems like they are getting orders out now.

Just talked to them. A truck was late coming in. All is well. I hatez rumors...

+1

In the past, I've had an order or two that has taken longer than I was used to with BMW. However, it was related to a delayed shipment from a supplier or I was ordering ingredients at a high volume time, such as this time of year.

I think those orders only seemed to take longer because they're usually SO FAST to ship.

I placed an order three weeks ago, and got my shipment in 2-3 days, which was FAST!!

Sorry your order hasn't shipped yet. I've been making sure to order my ingredients two weeks prior to my brewdays, and I haven't had any issue.

Well, disregard it - just shipped!

Luckily, I purchase all my grain and hops bulk and have a couple strains of yeast on hand at all time, so if I have the time to brew, I can always come up with something. Was just planning on brewing a specialty grain-laden beer this weekend. If the order hadn't arrived, I simply would have brewed something else, so it wasn't a huge deal, just out of the ordinary.

Latest posts

Back