Really weird keg posts, anyone see these before??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortyjacobs

Reaction score
This is a ball lock keg. I disassembled to clean it, and now I can't figure out how to put it back together. It's really weird. No o-rings on the dip tubes, and a ton of pieces...

Gas in threads:
0qc4Dl.jpg

Liquid out threads:
TH5N0l.jpg

Liquid out bits, I think...the black grommet thing goes into the depression you see above...the poppet goes into the post, and I think the teflon looking thing packs in behind the poppet:
BIg7Al.jpg

Another view:
u1Kh1l.jpg

The gas bits, I think...notice the flare and lack of o-ring on the gas tube - that fits right into the flare of the gas threads above...:
siECfl.jpg

Another view..the rubber thing packs in behind the poppet in the post, I think....:
EPwiql.jpg

Anyone see this?? How to reassemble it?? I can't make it all quite fit...

Liquid out, put them together in the order you have them in the pic. The legs of the poppet go over the small part of the white thing.

Gas in bottom pic. Flip the thing in the middle and put it together. The black rubber on that piece seats against the flange of the keg and it creates the seal that the oring would.

B

Latest posts

Back