Need your electronic vote...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOOO HOOO...we made it. Thanks to everyone that voted.

Of course now we have to write a kick a$$ grant proposal convincing them that our small business is more unique, original and deserving of the grant than all the other ones that got 250+ votes. Of course I did some reconnaissance of other WI submissions that are at 250:

- 2several coffee shops - please, how original is that?
- 1 cupcake bakery - that's original...back in 2002
- hair salon - please?
- dog kennel - no one has ever thought of dog sitting, right?
- Blacksmith - oh ****, they are trying to bring back the profession of blacksmithing to create replacement part for historic buildings...well, there are 250 of these grants being handed out, so that's only 1
- Numerous nonprofits - C'mon the starving children can get their money elsewhere. This is for hops/beer!!!

I'll let you all know if we win.

GVH_Dan said:
WHOOO HOOO...we made it. Thanks to everyone that voted.

Of course now we have to write a kick a$$ grant proposal convincing them that our small business is more unique, original and deserving of the grant than all the other ones that got 250+ votes. Of course I did some reconnaissance of other WI submissions that are at 250:

- 2several coffee shops - please, how original is that?
- 1 cupcake bakery - that's original...back in 2002
- hair salon - please?
- dog kennel - no one has ever thought of dog sitting, right?
- Blacksmith - oh ****, they are trying to bring back the profession of blacksmithing to create replacement part for historic buildings...well, there are 250 of these grants being handed out, so that's only 1
- Numerous nonprofits - C'mon the starving children can get their money elsewhere. This is for hops/beer!!!

I'll let you all know if we win.

Best of luck and do keep us all posted!!

Cheers

Back