BeerTender

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I registered for the sweepstakes. I'll see if I can refil it if I win one.

279 bones - yikes. Built my kegorator for half that.

Rip off. But I guess if you really like Heineken and have spare cash around...

Plus you gotta get a new tube with each keg.

10 tubes per bag
Price: $11.99 + shipping and handling
Availability: In stock

BeerTender tubes connect the Heineken® or Heineken Premium Light® DraughtKeg™ to the BeerTender tap. A new tube must be used with each new DraughtKeg.

Yeah, waste.

Hey, has anyone had Heiny from those kegs? Is it any less skunked than when you have it in bottles? I can't drink the stuff normally because it tastes like I'm licking a skunk's gland.

Plus you gotta get a new tube with each keg.

10 tubes per bag
Price: $11.99 + shipping and handling
Availability: In stock

BeerTender tubes connect the Heineken® or Heineken Premium Light® DraughtKeg™ to the BeerTender tap. A new tube must be used with each new DraughtKeg.

New tubes means no beer lines to skunk or clean.

Actually, if you are not a homebrewer but like beer and live in an apartment and have 300 bucks to blow, this is a pretty cool device. Very high tech indeed. It is very popular in Holland. :D

My friend buys those little kegs and I do have to say that it is much better than bottled. Plus, you don't have to worry about some sh!tty bar's dirty lines.

(I mean, really, if you are in a nice alehouse where they serve everything proper - you aren't drinking Heiny:p)

Reviving an old, very dead thread....

Anyone ever adapt one of these for homebrew? I have a kegging system, but my brewing buddy does not. Looking for a bottling-off-the-keg-alternative. The systems are <$100 now on amazon.

Back