• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barely Crusher - 15lb hopper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD87

Reaction score
Sold

Used once and eventually lost interest in the hobby. I also have a fairly complete all grain system for sale for local pickup.

BC Shipped - $125. I think that's fair considering what it's going to cost me to ship it.

Local pickup around Long Island, NY gets first dibs and will work with you on the price.

I no longer have a premium account so reply to the post or PM inbox will get full quick.

Thanks guys :mug:

IMG00363-20110519-1634.jpg

IMG00364-20110519-1636.jpg

Full all grain setup... except for the keggle & burner I'm giving that to a friend.

Otherwise everything you need to brew all grain, including mash tun, bottling equip, tree, a ton of brown bottles, carboys, etc... just ask and I probably have it.

I enjoy the hobby but I work 40 hrs + saturdays and an all grain batch usually kills a full day, so it's just been on the back burner to other hobbies that dont take as long ;)

As I said local pickup has first dibs so let me know asap... otherwise I will go down the list so bheliker is next in line then calsker

Im around the border of suffolk & nassau county. Sorry I don't go to the city at all. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance

What town are you in. I'm on moble I cannot see if it is listed. I have family visiting long island now that may be able.to pick some stuff for me. I am looking for clean 12 oz bottles. I would take a few cases off you if you have any, they have to be clean though. I made the mistake of taking dirty home brew equipment and had to spend hours and hours cleaning it. Also I am interested in larger carboys 6+ gal. Have any flasks for yeast starters? preferably Pyrex. Let me know.

Please add me to the list if willing to ship...

Also potentially interested in combining with mash tun.

Send pics to rsmarx @ gmail of what you are willing to ship, other than grain mill.

Calsker its your turn, let me know if you want it

Full all grain setup... except for the keggle & burner I'm giving that to a friend.

Otherwise everything you need to brew all grain, including mash tun, bottling equip, tree, a ton of brown bottles, carboys, etc... just ask and I probably have it.

I enjoy the hobby but I work 40 hrs + saturdays and an all grain batch usually kills a full day, so it's just been on the back burner to other hobbies that dont take as long ;)

As I said local pickup has first dibs so let me know asap... otherwise I will go down the list so bheliker is next in line then calsker

Think I'm next in line, so when you're ready to go to the next person, feel free to send me a PM with your personal email address, and I'll send you a PayPal.

Back