• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triple perlick secondary co2 regulator with gauges and shutoff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormking

Reaction score
2ab28.jpg

65 plus shipping.

Its obviously used. But basic testing seems to indicate that the shutoff valves work. I got it as part of a lot that contained another 2 valve one I'm using in my smallish kegerator which works fine and I figured I could either keep it around untill I decide to build another one, or sell it and use the money to get something else to brew with.

Also open to trades if you are local. Thought what I might want other than a grain mill I don't know, which seems a bit much to be asking in trade for this. And I'm not talking a corona. if you have a spare one maybe we could balance it out with cash. I might consider a variety of hops of equivalent value, it depends.

If anengineer's deal falls thru, I will pay $50 shipped to 24401. Or we can trade even 6 lbs of cascade hops shipped! I can pay tonight.

Back