What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
I think we lost remmy already. Basement, I would say that 70 would be better to carb, at least time wise but that is just my opinion

I'm still alive, brother. My Niners are playing tonight. I'm buzzed as HELL but I have to stay alive to watch the game. Jesus. I feel numb.

Edinburgh Session

image-4119487720.jpg

Good wicked or bad wicked, I'm leaning towards good but you never know.;)
HB IIPA for me.
Very nice winter warmer!

Hard pressed to find a bad Great Lakes brewing beer. I was craving a Edmund Fitzgerald but seen these and Black out Stout were out so I picked them up. Edmund will have to wait!

First time having this. I got excited on the first aroma, then was let down by the sweetness. I will say this though, it's a smooth drinking 10%abv

ForumRunner_20131125_161250.jpg

ChefRex said:
I have a bottle in the fridge, you're tempting me, but then again it's monday.
There's no better time then now. :) I'm going to pick another one up and a couple other de dolle brews!

Been all over northern NJ and NY looking for Gandhi Bot. Planning a trip to CT. Soon.

BrewinHooligan said:
First time having this. I got excited on the first aroma, then was let down by the sweetness. I will say this though, it's a smooth drinking 10%abv
I thought the same thing was hoping for more hop flavor but it is smooth
Had one last night

DisturbdChemist said:
No booze till Wednesday when I smoke a turkey for thanksgiving. Been drinking too much

I would stick with smoking cigars if I were you. I can't even fathom the logistics of smoking a turkey. Might require some sort of harness around your head...

DisturbdChemist said:
No booze till Wednesday when I smoke a turkey for thanksgiving. Been drinking too much

That's it. That'll be two minutes in the box for you. Next time I hear that nonsense, it'll be a five minute major and a game misconduct!

WesleyS said:
I would stick with smoking cigars if I were you. I can't even fathom the logistics of smoking a turkey. Might require some sort of harness around your head...

I see what you did there... :)

Back