Great Taste of the Midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bh10

Reaction score
For you guys/girls who've stood in line for tickets, I have a question for you.

Im coming up from Iowa, Sunday to get tickets and was wondering of the spots being sold is there any perferred place (shortest line), and what time should I plan on getting there?

I've found the most enjoyable is Capital Brewery. No one seems to go to the Wine & Hop shop as much as the other locales, either. Tough pill to swallow this year, with tix being $50.

I've found the most enjoyable is Capital Brewery. No one seems to go to the Wine & Hop shop as much as the other locales, either. Tough pill to swallow this year, with tix being $50.

Great, thats were I was wanting to go, only brewery in the area I havent been to yet.

I know its tough for out-of-staters to make the trip without tickets, but just noting that I've driven over from Milwaukee on the day of the event the past three years and had no problem getting face value tickets outside the park entrance. Last year there were a ton of sellers, and the ones I talked to weren't scalpers - just people with extras looking to get their $ back.

I've found to ALWAYS find face value tix come the day of. Of course that comes with a heightened level of uncertainty. Also, don't d!ck around with knobs on craigslist selling them weeks in advance for $100 a ticket.

Got mine too. I was not prepared for it to be as chilly as it was lol

I also scored tickets. Went to tyranena for the second year in a row. For those who were there...I was the ******* with the circus tent. Got there at 9:30 (after eating dinner at carps landing) saturday and set up the tent. Drank until 3am and woke up at 7. Long night, little sleep, but worth it in the end.

Back