What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FermentNEthinG said:
Yep, I'm good for the day too....
God damn dude! Your def good. Must b tough to score that where you r at. Good purchase. I'm going to the mad elf trilogy tasting tonight! 2010-2011-2012!

Start with this

image-3327781226.jpg

Yep, I'm good for the day too....

I just saw that at Giant Eagle a lil while ago for $15.99 a case. What style is it? I didn't see that on the box?...
Anyway,had some fried chicken & tater tots with a drizzle of ketchup for lunch. Washed it down with a wernesgruner pils. Brewed in Germany since 1436!! Goobe stoff. Next up,Leinenkugel's Hoppin Helles. It tastes like a lighter version of my Hopped & confusedv2.

unionrdr said:
I just saw that at Giant Eagle a lil while ago for $15.99 a case. What style is it? I didn't see that on the box?... Anyway,had some fried chicken & tater tots with a drizzle of ketchup for lunch. Washed it down with a wernesgruner pils. Brewed in Germany since 1436!! Goobe stoff. Next up,Leinenkugel's Hoppin Helles. It tastes like a lighter version of my Hopped & confusedv2.
U saw mad elf for $16 a case?????? Should have bought every case in there!!!

mastersudconsumer said:
Start with this
Not hard to get as I am only 10 minutes from the beer store. :) It just goes fast and it is one of my yearly favorites. I will grab 2 more cases just to be sure to make it to Christmas!
Still have a lone bomber of 2011 left. Wish I stockpiled more.

unionrdr said:
I just saw that at Giant Eagle a lil while ago for $15.99 a case. What style is it? I didn't see that on the box?... Anyway,had some fried chicken & tater tots with a drizzle of ketchup for lunch. Washed it down with a wernesgruner pils. Brewed in Germany since 1436!! Goobe stoff. Next up,Leinenkugel's Hoppin Helles. It tastes like a lighter version of my Hopped & confusedv2.

Please tell me where?! They were 15.99 a sixer if I bought them individually.

Not hard to get as I am only 10 minutes from the beer store. :) It just goes fast and it is one of my yearly favorites. I will grab 2 more cases just to be sure to make it to Christmas!
Still have a lone bomber of 2011 left. Wish I stockpiled more.

Please tell me where?! They were 15.99 a sixer if I bought them individually.

It's at Giant Eagle up the corner from me (Abbe road & detroit rd) for $15.99/case.

image-337983491.jpg

Stout and Amber at Firefly Hollow, the new local brewery opened by the guys who run my LHBS. Good stuff!

The last two bottles of 80 Schilling Ale. I am very sad :(
Guess I'll start on my Sweet Stout:)

Remmy said:
Having one of my favorite beers from Dogfish. Building a rack for some firewood.
Remmy finally had their celebration, and I can drink those all night. U were right! Also this years Old School, have u tried that yet?

Flying Dog Doggystyle.

ForumRunner_20131102_195349.png

Knocking up a steak, venison and ale stew (using Jennings Cumberland Ale), the weather's been terrible here so wanted a winter warmer... Coming on pretty well!

Brewdog Mashtag

ForumRunner_20131102_201455.jpg

I think this is actually my favourite Brewdog beer of late, I only first bought it because I hadn't had it before. I often find them to be a bit "style over substance", but this one has the substance for sure. It's an oaked brown ale with hazelnuts, scarily drinkable for 7.4%, but still interesting and complex.

Back