13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else getting phantom registrations? I just got two receipts from today, and I haven't even tried to enter once today... Hope that doesn't disqualify my legit entries...

hustlebird said:
Is anyone else getting phantom registrations? I just got two receipts from today, and I haven't even tried to enter once today... Hope that doesn't disqualify my legit entries...

I got them too... They are probably just having some issues with their website, or being overwhelmed.

No they are not phantom at all. We have 1 person entering all of them and she is a tad behind. We are getting about 50 a day and we want them all in the system. So you will get an email for every entry.

I got them too... They are probably just having some issues with their website, or being overwhelmed.

Nah not at all, the site is fine its the human factor..LOL

Back