South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 31!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not looking to hijack this thread but just thought I would put it out here to give my fellow Group buy brewers first chance. let me know if It's not the right place and I'll move it to the classified

I have (6), Pyrex 1000ml flasks and some small (very small) beakers that I got as a lot. I will have them for sale tomorrow if any one wants
$8 for the 1000ml and $4each for the 30ml or 50ml.

no need to reply to this since its short notice and I may not be able to check back often. I'll try to get to the pickup early so first come gets them.

1000ml.jpg

small beakers.jpg

Yes but we should be OK.

I'll have at least 12 jars with me tomorrow. If i run out at the pickup, i'll get one to you at a later date.

if no one can hold for you, i can. I'm not near NY though. Right next to philly.

As of right now, we are still on for tomorrow. It looks like there is a very slight chance of rain in the afternoon but i doubt it will effect us. if anyone has a tarp they are willing to bring (in case the ground is damp in some spots), it would be greatly appreciated.

If there is any delay of change to the pickup, i will post it here. so always remember to check the forum before heading out to the group buy!.
Can't check it? You should all have my number from the PMs i've sent. Just give me a call!

I have 5'x7' tarp that I'll bring

the rain is gonna make the parking lot a swamp. we have to cancel the pick up for tonight. we can do it tomorrow at the same time. sending out PMs in a few.

Unfortunately the pickup has been cancelled because of rain. We can pick up the same time tomorrow night.

If you can't make it, let me know and i can hold your stuff for you. Sorry for any inconvenience. The weather was a bit unpredictable

I'm PMing everyone now

Just a heads up... I may be a few mins late tonight. Soccer practice had a late start.

Spread the word at the pickup site if I'm not there at 8.

Anytime! I big thanks to jprice for helping me lug bags over from NEMF. Next GB, lets bring him some homebrew!

Thanks Jeff
Once again everything went great
I can't wait to use that D2 Belgian candi syrup, have any good recipes that will use that one quart?

I can't wait to use that D2 Belgian candi syrup, have any good recipes that will use that one quart?

Search for the threads on 'The Pious' new world and old world (two different approaches to cloning the same beer). Lots of folks cumulative work done in attempt to clone Westvleteren 12...delicious beer!

I just finally got around to using Jeff's syrup on a Rye Saison (recipe found in the Belgian Recipe Thread). I tasted it straight up too though, and it is very tasty!!!

...any time table set up for the next group buy?

Thanks Lordura!

I'll get it started tomorrow night.
I've used that D2 syrup in a dark strong ale and it ready gave the beer a nice belgian flavor. Quite delicious!

I just finally got around to using Jeff's syrup on a Rye Saison (recipe found in the Belgian Recipe Thread). I tasted it straight up too though, and it is very tasty!!!

...any time table set up for the next group buy?

Thanks Lordura!

Agreed. It is some delicious stuff and a great price. I have used it several times now in my Belgian Dubbel. Just the right amount of flavor and fermentables. Thanks Jeff!

I used 4 oz of the D2 at flameout when making a 5 gallon batch of IPA. It added a hint of sweetness on the backend and was an interesting compliment to the hop flavor

Back