The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5? Y'all gotta be youngsters.
When you're as old as dirt you get the full prod every freakin' year.
At least that's how my PCP rolls.
'Course, maybe he has a fetish...

Cheers! :eek:

Thanks guys I actually do know what the recommendations are for doing DRE’s. Not that it’s anything to brag about, but I’ve had my finger up more strangers asses than anyone on THIS thread with the exception of Yeager. I was just writing to bust Capes balls, not give medical advice.

Anyways rest in peace Bobby Doeer

He's constantly putting his spin on fricken everything.
It's annoying ;)

But, yes, Happy Thanksgiving to Massholes and Masshole Wannabees everywhere!

:mug:

I hope all of you folks have a nice Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Except for you, Cape, since you had yours today.

What a pant load. There has to be one in every crowd. “I’m going to be different! I’m Special.”

Thanks. Just got back from Norwood hospital. Youngest had a soccer game after Thanksgiving dinner, was in net, and took a knee to the head. The Mrs took him to Bringhams urgent care in Patriot Place, he couldn’t pass some basic motor skills tests so they transported him to Norwood.

We’re all home now and he’s resting.

So yeah... not an ideal Thanksgiving.

Sooooooo. Thanks. ******.

Last edited:
Sorry you and family are going through the hospital visits, Cape, and trusting your youngest heals quickly and shakes it off...

Thank you very much and its nice to see at least someone here doesn’t have a dead soul.

He’s fine though... as the night went on the fog lifted quicker and quicker and he was in solid shape before hitting the sack. This morning we need to strap him to a chair since he’s running around like an idiot.

Sucked for a bit though as he was having trouble moving his legs and couldn’t do simple things with his hands (couldn’t open a package of crackers).

Even worse is... out of our two sons, he’s the one who could afford to lose some brain cells the least.

Have an awesome day today though!

I went out for the soccer team when I was a freshman in high school. It was a lot of fun that first day. We did a bunch of drills, pass the ball around kick with the inside of your foot, kick with the outside of your foot, stop the ball with your chest. Then we threw the ball to each other and hit it with our heads back-and-forth. It was a lot of fun. The second day we kicked the ball at each other and headed it back. And I and up paired with the captain of the soccer team. So he’s on the other side of the field and winds up and cranks the shot straight at my friggin head. It hit me on the forehead like a sledgehammer and I went down like Joe friggin’ Frazier. I couldn’t see straight till Christmas. That was the end of soccer for me.

Last edited:
Back attchya dude. Remind me to call the Turnpike Authority tomorrow to ask them to hike the rates.
IMG_1343.jpg

Seriously? WTF?

Back