What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jealous. I'm stuck in the city. I guess I could shoot a stray cat?

Or let your pit bulls loose and have them get 'em. It's happened to me on a few occasions when I lived in NYC. Been in the "country" since college. Never going back to NYC. F that.

Just picked a ****ing tick off of calf. Not good.

Seltzer water right now. Got the rest of these in the fridge from today's bottle shop run across the river in Maryland. . Outside of the Saison Dupont, a bunch of stuff I can't normally get locally (used to be able to get the 1809 easily, but can't find anyone in my immediate area who has it any more). Not sure where to go first...

20140410_150301.jpg

Stopped at another bottle shop in NY. Thank God I left my credit card in the car. Says he'll sell me a case of Nugget Nectar for $55 plus tax. DAMN!

1397163340073.jpg

1397163352921.jpg

1397163365933.jpg

With your combo of cough syrup and beer, that tick doesn't stand a chance. ; )

But the calf probably looks like it was shot with a .45.

Drinking water but heading to dinner in a few. There is a scotch tasting event later tonight. I have to control myself because I become very "charming" when I drink scotch...and this is a business function.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Had this in my hand and decided not to buy it. Never had or heard of it. Anybody have any experience with it?

1397163627076.jpg

After literally struggling for an hour getting my single body regulator off and putting the add a body on, I plugged in my one keg...waited, plugged in the liquid and BAM beer everywhere. Haven't stained or sealed the keezer cabinet and there's beer down the front of it. :mad: The tap was closed, I guess it was just pressure built up?

So I poured myself my HB blonde and said **** it for the rest of the evening.

Jak1010, did you pass up a 3L Mad Elf?! ;)

At first glance I thought it was a prop or some type of sales display. I picked it up and immediately wanted to buy it but talked myself out of it. I grabbed a 2014 Weyerbacher Riserva and walked myself right to the register. This beer thing is breaking my bank.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397166303.844055.jpg

I was inspired by the New Belgium AMA on the homebrewing subreddit so I decided to get a Folly Pack. This isn't too bad.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Definitely a nightcap when you've had 6-7 beers and started at noon. Mix-in cough syrup and you have a great buzz.

Had Cigar City Invasion Pale ale and Humidor IPA along with habanero sculpin and a Wynkoop black lager at the conference. Now having a Blind Pig on draft with a late lunch/early dinner.

A bottle of North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout. It's great. Roasty, but not too bitter, enough hops to balance it out, and alcohol to warm it up. After all this moving crap it's really getting me relaxed :). My clone from Beer Captured is pretty close, not as high in ABV due to not enough sparging and a little less on the roasty side. Maybe another ounce of roasted barley would do the trick.

This is one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back