Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. Dont think we havent noticed you avoiding the thread all week, trying not to poke your head out too soon after those back to back sucky games

I don't remember said conversation with myself but it's certainly plausible. It would have been at some point following 8/26 for up to 8 days.

I'm hesitant to go back and look honestly as if since they say answering yourself is a bad sign and per Fin it looks like that might have been the case.

And yes, you're all a bunch of *****es (myself admittedly included). And of course, Cape's delusional and Hoppy's an idiot... But this is by far one of the more entertaining threads on HBT at times.

Um, he had 1 completion in his first 10 and the lone completion was for 35y. That's not a random 6 minutes and kind of hard to miss.

Yeah... and the game is 6 minutes long so it ended then and anything that happened after didn't count right? Nice stretch.

And the award for biggest Whiner goes to...

946319_427682697336241_88555049_n.jpg

ChshreCat said:
And the award for biggest Whiner goes to...

It's people like that who would prefer the NFL to go to flag football and no scoring so everyone's a winner. Then all the players can feel good about themselves as they're all handed a participation ribbon.

Back